Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fun at Costa Mesa, CA

I missed hooters for the whole week and on the day of return dropped by at Costa Mesa Hooters. It was a fun atmosphere and one of the first times that I was dressed in formals when taking pics with these girls. The girls were very lively and those that were not my waitresses also took good care of me. I had two waitresses and one was in training. The training girl was the youngest (just 21 years old). I had small talk with all the girls. One of them even offered her assistance if I needed any (whatever that meant). I asked the new girl what the incentive was for the other girl in training her. It looks like she could get to choose the tables of her choice. Apparently the tables that they wait means a lot to these girls. In general this is a good spot to be in South Western LA. If I were to be there in the area in future, I would surely drop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information