Saturday, October 16, 2010

Introduction

I am a weary traveler who was once content in the confines of the hotel room during business tour. I had go get out there and have fun at least in the evenings. After over 5 years of traveling I landed in the Baltimore hooters on November 03, 2009. This visit would change my view of work related travel. I would just hang out for hours sometimes reading book, sometimes working (thanks to free Hooters internet) and sometimes just browsing.On other occasions I would talk to the Hooters girls or just hang out. At first, I was ashamed but then as time went by it became part of life. Crystal J my first hooters girl also gave me this calendar free of cost. I have lot of videos too. You can request at same by sending e-mail to johe.don@gmail.com.I have blocked my face so I can continue my hobby without the waitresses finding out that I am a popular blogger who posts their pictures on his blog. But the way I would like to put it is "I have increased the beauty of the pictures by decreasing the ugliness".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information