Thursday, July 7, 2011

More about Long Beach Hooters CA


I went to Long Beach Hooters on my way to the airport. This time was a lot different. For starters, it was not very crowded in Hooters as well as the streets. I could for example find parking in the street. Bree pointed out that the parking lot is free for Hooters customers. All we have to do is to get the parking ticket validated at Hooters. The other major difference was that the number of short tops had reduced drastically. One thing that did remain same was that the girls were very friendly with me. They were having fun and talking to me. Also the other thing that remained same was that I got pictures of and with both bartenders. The good thing today was that one of the bartenders, Bree, was in short top. The Photo is of the girls posing with a customer. I was able to take this with the kind permission of Hooters girl and the customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information