Friday, February 10, 2012

About – Bikinis Sports Bar and Grill


Bikinis, is a sports bar that I ran into on way from work to home in Charlotte, NC. The name made me curious and that is why I decided to investigate. I was not disappointed at what I saw. There were beautiful girls dressed like Santa, in low cut tops. On further inquiry, I found that it was not their regular uniform. They had plain bikini tops and small shorts. They give couple of colors when girl joins and keep adding the colors, after a specified duration of every few months of employment. During one of the weeks that I was in Charlotte, they had a bikini contest. The contest consisted of two rounds. The first consisted of the participants in Santa clothes. The second one is the bikini round. I will cover the details of the contest in a separate post but I want the readers to be able to correlate the various pictures in the next few posts and take a calculated guess if the photo is from contest day, or it is from the day the girls are dressed up as Santa or it is the regular work day uniform for them.
I have the pictures of their menu as well as the franchise agreement here. Hope you enjoy the next few posts about Bikinis.
Note that Bikinis is not a part of our breastaurants links (Breastaurant list and links - Part 2 or
Breastaurant list and links) since I was not aware that such a place exists. To go to the Bikinis website, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information