Friday, May 25, 2012

Sexy Demon - Devan





Devan was my waitress at Tilted Kilt Raleigh. Some girls seem to be more beautiful as you keep talking to them. The more I talked to Devan, the more I loved her. When I took her photo, I asked her to pull her hair back and she absolutely did not mind. The best is when he held me tight when we were taking photo with her. I felt ecstatic. More importantly I solved a problem that I have been facing consistently. The girl asks what are you going to do with the picture. If you say facebook or blog, she refuses the picture saying I don't want to be in a blog / facebook. So I thought how to handle this problem. The solution is that you tell her that you what to keep her photo in the wallpaper of your iPhone. I showed Devan, Megan's picture on my iPhone and asked her if she knew how to set it as my wall paper. She willingly set it up for me. To please her further, tell her that you want to keep changing the wallpaper everyday. That way she will be motivated to get her friend to pose in a different picture. Also, that way you get a one on one picture with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information