Friday, October 29, 2010

Expedition to Show Me's

Show Me's is another breastaurant chain in mid-west that I wanted to visit. I finally visited this one in O'Fallon, MO. I have to warn you that the girls do not wear the little dress that they show in the web-site. It is no secret that some of these girls in Show-Me's have posed for playboy in the past. Although I did not get close to the standing greeting that I would get in hooters, my experience was actually not bad. Kaytee was my waitress. She was stuffing herself with food behind the closed counter when I arrived. She was wearing the least cloths and hence I preferred to sit in her table. She did not involve me in any chat but was keen to point out that I should come there often. She also introduced herself as Kaytee and suggested that I should ask her by name next time I came in case I prefer to sit in her table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information