Monday, October 25, 2010

Tale of two girls

This is an experience at TK. This blond girl Natalie, my waitress seemed to be a bit too interested in smoking. Her breadth literally stunk. Then she went and probably cleared her mouth. Now she was okay. She laughed and made small talk like a real bimbo. Then she posed for several photos to my left and my right. Very kool! I was happy and sitting and looking at the photos again and again. There is something about the lights in Kilt that make the shadows fall on the photos.Then I suddenly noticed this sexy bartender Britanny and it looked as if her boobs were about to fall off her bra. She was not bad looking. Then I wanted to have photos with her. Again the same left right sequence was performed. Then she brought up this idea that maybe all three of us should be in a pic. So we shot another with all three of us and myself "sandwiched" between the two as Britanny put it. Thus ended a night of great fun and entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information