Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Innocent Chelsea

Chelsea spent a tonne of her time with me the other daywe I was siting in her table. She talked of how her boyfriend did not like her working at Hooters because of the uniform, how she sometimes wears glasses and sometimes prefers contacts, how the other girl is a big complainer and gets to go home sooner, et al. She turns here and there talking to other Hooters girls and twists allowing me a good look a her chest area and beyond. I can say and you can see that god has bountifully gifted her. According to her, her mother is from Belgium and her father is African. What a combination! Also to note, the girl who took this picture mentioned to me that I look like a teddy bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information