Monday, November 1, 2010

Kortnie not Courtney


I have written briefly about Kortnie before. But that was before I knew even the spelling of her name. Today she was my waitress and I got to know a lot about this hottie. Before I say anything, I want you to notice that the photos that we are talking about today are from my camera and not from my iPhone. Hence the clarity id much better. I was tired of the lighting in TK that makes it difficult to get a good picture without a flash. Kortnie remembered me as a guy who took picture previously. She talked for a long time in my table and had been working since morning hence tired. Yet she agreed for these pictured. According to Lacey, Kortnie is the prettiest girl today out of the dozen girls there. She was all praises about my shirt and felt that I looked very young guy in mid twenties at the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information