Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lessons from Marion

Marion was my waitress and I think my hostess gave her a brief about my preferences for girls. I gawked at other girls openly when she was sitting near me and chatting with me. She spent a lot of time with me though. She is half Filipino (her father) and half a lot of other things. I talked about a lot of things and asked her a lot of things. I felt she was not very open though. I gave her a good hug before I left. She wears a ring which she claims is fake.

One of my learning was how to tip using a TK gift card. Fat guy named Rudy who is the GM helped out. Below are the steps:
  1. Re-open a cash only TAB. Have the server confirm the tip amount with the guest.
  2. Delete the cash payment
  3. Run gift card for the tip amount
  4. Re-enter cash amount for the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information