Monday, February 28, 2011

Veggie delight

Toni is a vegetarian for the past 1 month. She had been a vegetarian for a while some three years back. As you can see, she a has a glow in her skin. She also has a perfect body and a friendly smile. One of the ideas is to have a short haired girl in the picture. That way she cannot cover her boobs. In the picture with her in the front, I had both my hands on her for a while. This is because the photographer was figuring out to work with the camera. I should say that her skin was soft and it felt great. Marion, her friend recognized me from my previous visit. Toni said she said some good things about me. Good or bad, I am just glad that she remembered me. There was another lesson for me here. There is a good chance that girl will agree for picture if you ask her directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information