Monday, November 21, 2011

Unbelievable dumb bimbo

Since my encounter (click here) at Frisco Twin Peaks, I seriously believed that it would my last chance to get the rear view. But I didn't have to wait long before I got another opportunity. I asked my waitress what was tattooed on her back. She said sugar skull. Something of historic / ancestral significance for Hispanics. I asked if I could take a picture much expecting to be turned down. But guess what, she agreed. She turned and as I was about to take the picture,  I told her to move her hair. Much to my surprise, she started slightly moving down her shorts. They say when you don't hear clearly, you hear what you want to hear.I guessed, this would be my last chance to get the ass too. So I took another picture with her kind permission. Look at that ass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information