Monday, October 17, 2011

Biggest scam ever. Fool me Twice, shame on who?

Here is the biggest practical joke I have ever played. Twin Peaks was running the back to school clothes for its waitresses. I went to Twin Peaks and talked to the manager and asked if there are any girls on the original Twin Peaks uniform. Manager said no but if you come during lunch tomorrow, the hostess would be wearing the uniform. The following day, I went straight to the manager and referred to the other manager and said I wanted to take pictures of the girl. Reason I gave was that I wanted to start a franchise at Georgia. Manager agreed and asked the girl to pose. A second later he asked if she was okay and she said yes. I took few pictures around her and left. Then it hit me that I should have taken a few pictures of her butt (first time ever!!). Backside pictures would be good. But how do I go back. I went back and told her that the pictures did not come out good. We need to take them again. This time I took all angles. Also, I asked her to move her hair that covered her boobs. To top it off, I told her that I had to sell the twin peaks idea to the venture capitalists. Small business association would not give me money as loan. So I have to raise all the money by presenting it to potential investors. LOL. Enjoy the pictures. Girl’s name is Andrea and she works in Twin Peaks at Frisco, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information