Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lindsey and Alexa welcome me to Bedford Twin Peaks

While I was waiting for the hostesses (Lindsey and Alexa) to assign me a table on a jam packed boxing game night, it was time to get started with the photo action. These  beautiful girls pulled their hair back even without me requesting. They charged me $15 for the boxing match besides food. It was well worth it. I thus would like to conclude by saying that it is a good idea to ask for picture while waiting for a table. At a later time, Alexa became impatient when she realized that I was taking picture with other girls. I forgave her insolence and possessiveness only due  to the fact that she was not her normal self. It was the second day of her period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information