Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Back Door Virgin from Lake Forest CA Hooters AnaC

Ana C is a bartender in Lake Forest CA. As you can see, she has a towel over her shorts. Also, her shorts is a good 2 sizes small. I have never seen a hooters girl wear such tight shorts. She is a bit rude, but what the hell. She was a bit too shy posing with my hand on her hips. Note that she is wearing short top and so there is direct contact. I asked her what that was all about. She revealed that she has had sex only two times and that she was a "backdoor virgin". I asked her what that meant. She smiled and went away. After walking a few steps, she turned back and smiled before going back to the bar.

1 comment:

  1. You should be ashamed of YOURSELF! I've met Ana C. a number of times, and she is very sweet! She's never been rude to me or anyone I've seen her with! I don't feel that her shorts are too short - she just knows how to wear them well! If she really did tell you something very personal, such as being a "backdoor virgin", then you should RESPECT her by not making this so public, and trying to shame her at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information