Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tall lean bartender with attitude

Ashley is a very tall and lean Hooters girl. She has the attitude of a super model. She is qualified to be in the pictures because she is a bartender and not because she is beautiful. She tried to avoid the photos and avoid talking to me while passing my table. She had to finally give way due to my persistence. Before I talked to her for the first time, she would go to the kitchen counter once in every few minutes. But once I started talking to her and making conversation as and when she passed, she greatly reduced her trips. She first said that we would wait for Jessica (the other bartender) to come back from break. But then as Jessica took a long time I told Ashley that I had to leave and that it would take only a minute. Then she yielded. I finally completed my home run of pictures with all the girls in Long Beach CA Hooters that I needed. YUHU..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information