Monday, June 27, 2011

Fascinating Erica

Erica is one of the pretty Tilted Kilt girls from Long Beach. I first noticed her when she passed my table. Once I started noticing, I felt that she started to avoid my table. Later I realized that this was not true. She walks very fast and hence I found to difficult to get to talk to her. Ithought she would make a big fuss about the photo taken. This was not true either. She was extremely friendly and cooperative with the photos. I noticed that there was a ping mark on the side of her waist. She later explained that this was an insect bite and that the insects like to bite her. She then smiled every time she passed my table. I clarified with the guy who took the photos that she was cute. He mentioned that she was single too.

2 comments:

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information