Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ultra doll girl Megan




Megan is a super friendly Hooters girl from Lake Forest CA. She was so good that I am not sure what she is doing working for Hooters. Anyways, I told her how beautiful she was and she listened to me. Then I asked her not to get this beauty thing get to her head. She was a great waitress and I told her to pursue something bigger. For the first time ever, I got a photo of a Hooters girl's back side. This with her kind permission. She mentioned that the Hooters was relatively new and Lake Forest area is like paradise. She is by far the best hooters girl that ever served me. She is very friendly and very accommodative.

1 comment:

  1. I dont care if this was 8 years ago. Did you use the Hooters as a brothel or an actual restaurant? These aren't girls you can just take intimate pictures of, then go and slut shame/body shame etc. People like you make me sick.

    ReplyDelete

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information