Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Best Breastaurant




Of all the breastaurants that I visited so far (Tilted Kilt, Roosters, Hooters, Bone Daddy's, Show Me's, Twin Peaks), I would clearly say that the Twin is the most revealing uniform. Sometimes, it is difficult to observe this in photo. You got to see it in flesh to believe it. This is the difference between the 2-d and 3-d experience. Fortunately at Twin Peaks at Addison, several girls (atleast 4) were in uniforms. Obviously the uniforms were much better than the back to school uniforms. Here I have photos of Sarah Bambi and Valerie. Bambi and Sarah are together in some photos. Valerie was cleaning the glass outside and made me wait. It was worth the wait since I asked her to put her hair in the back and she obliged. I am pretty sure the girls got to talk about me a lot after I was gone. But then I had my share of fun until the moment that I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information