Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lauren Shy and Sweet


It is my guess that Lauren is the most beautiful Hooters girl in Independence, MO that night. She was however afraid to take photo alone. When it was her turn to take a picture with me she asked innocently asked just you and me. This was both funny and thrilling for me. Her voice was also very sweet. I have to tell you that I envy her customers. Not only was she sweet and good looking but unlike most waitresses, she spent a lot of time at her tables. For the first time in her life she might have regretted short hair. Just before the shot, when I was getting with the camera, she tried to pull her hair to the front. LOL. I wonder how she would react to find her photos in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information