Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fun at Kansas City Missouri

I was very worried after finding out that Hooters is the only breastaurant around here and that the reviews were not very good. On my way from Airport to the Hotel, I stopped here knowing very well that this was not the highest rated Hooters in the area. In the picture from left are Sarah, Brea, Jennifer and Kelley. Jenniffer is the waitress that welcomed me and got me a seat. When she saw that I was carrying a laptop bag, she asked if I needed an electrical socket and took me straight to a place that had a socket. Also, I should mention that her clothes were much more revealing that what can be seen in the photos. Brea was my waitress. She spent less time at her customers table and more time at her boyfriend/pimp's table. He tipped her a dollar. She then changed out of her shift and Sarah became my waitress. Sarah is the one that gave me the names of all the girls in the picture. She was very warm and friendly. Kelley was the one that took the maximum time to take the picture. We were all waiting for her to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information