Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sam and Colyn, good combo

Sam was the the girl who greeted me and sat me at the Overland Park Hooters in Kansas. She and Colyn were attractive and I was able to get pictures with them. The manager took the pictures. I have to point out that the pictures at Overland park are not of the best quality due to the fact that I had by mistake changed the setting to take moving objects. However they are not the worst quality either. Colyn was in general happy and chatted with me every now and then as she passed my table. Colyn feels that the girls in the hooters calendar are not portrayed in the best way and that it is degrading. The only reason that I went to Hooters at Overland Park in Kansas, is that I have never been to KS and what better way to enter than work with a loaded Hooters girl.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information