Monday, October 17, 2011

Disappointing Roosters but funny prank


I was stuck in Cleveland OH gig for 5 weeks with no breastaurants from my list apart from Roosters. Roosters was a cool restaurant in a very casual environment. But there were no breasts. So I was in mood for a prank. I asked Kaleighmy waitress if she was looking for a job. She said yes. She was looking in Clemson, South Carolina. I made up a story that I was looking for a reliable person to handle a store in SC. I then interviewed her and asked her to send me her resume. I gave her a fake e-mail id and asked her to send it to that id. I also got her e-mail credentials and phone number. Below are her details: Misskaleighbaby89@gmail.com  /  330 265 9345.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your valuable comments or opinion or information